Manufacturers - 3Racing - FGX
Exotek EFX Chassis Conversion for 3Racing FGX - Overview
Article contributed by Will Haines
EXOTEK is pleased to announce the release of the new EFX chassis conversion for the 3Racing FGX formula 1 car! The FGX is a great handling car and with the EFX conversion we have brought the platform to pro level status by tweaking and enhancing many of its features.
- Top and bottom plates made of 2.25 USA made carbon fiber for excellent flex and lightness. The conversion is much lighter then the stock parts it replaces yet is much stronger.
- Top and bottom plates are shaped to maximize grip with rubber tires. The 2.25 material and aggressive shape creates more mechanical front and rear grip.
- Reinforced double layer nose section- the upper nose layer is 3mm carbon fiber. The nose section is lengthened as well for extra support.
- The front upper/ inner arm mounts are lowered for improved camber gain for improved steering. The stock geometry creates positive camber gain- terrible for front traction!
- 2 position servo mounting to adjust the weight bias.
- You can install up to a 38 tooth pinion/ 35 tooth spur with no motor mount grinding! Compatible with the stock motor mount- Not compatible with the optional motor mount set.
- Accepts normal lipos or 'Shorty' type lipos and is securely held in without the need for tape via an easy access battery cup.
- Quick 1 screw and 1 body clip battery removal.
- Slotted chassis allows forward or rearward 'shorty' lipo placement to tune for more or less steering.
- Shorty packs can be mounted 'inline' for higher grip tracks or 'laterally' (with optional lateral mount kit) for lower grip tracks.
- Enlarged bottom cutouts for improved motor cooling.
- Narrowed side chassis profile for improved chassis roll and reduced cornering scrub.
- Includes 2 lighweight shock ball mounts.
- Includes alloy posts and quality hardware.
3RACING FGX WITH STOCK MOTOR MOUNT IS REQUIRED.
Check out Will Haines Guide to the FGX